Please select size and quantity:
*Inclusive VAT, excluding delivery costs (for orders under €49.90). In stock, approx. 5 - 8 working days delivery time Shipping.
GEFRO 100% Vegetable Fat is refined and processed from pure palm fruit pulp using state-of-the-art technology. It is particularly suitable for frying. The ideal usage temperature lies between 170 to 175°C, the temperature should not sink under 140°C.
Tip: with is its exemplary lipid distribution, GEFROs (Deep) Frying Oil is a good alternative to GEFROs 100 % Vegetable Fat, which has a comparatively higher content of saturated fatty acids.
(No additional discounts valid on the set offer)
No colouring and
Tips for tasty frying:
- change the fat regularly
- sieve out food scraps and floating pieces
- with correct usage, your vegetable fat won’t be overheated and can be reused for frying in the pan
Another tip: use GEFROs Vegetable Fat instead of butter. In comparison to a normal serving, there’s 20% less fat. Even for baking, the easy-to-digest GEFRO 100% Vegetable Fat is a welcome change to conventional fat, butter or margarine.
This cooking fat is good for frying, deep frying and baking. This is particularly evident when it is used at high temperatures- it will not splatter, burn or smoke. Its smoke point is at 220° C. It is neutral in taste and contains no colouring or preservatives. Reheating, re-cooling and re-melting are possible without compromising the quality.
In its convenient bucket with re-sealable lid, GEFRO 100% Vegetable Fat has a long shelf life.
GEFRO supports the growth of RSPO certified, sustainable palm oil.
RSPO segregated means:
The palm oil from certified farming is processed separately throughout the entire supply chain. Only RSPO-certified palm oil from sustainable farming is used in the product.
The RSPO label also guarantees the following minimum standards:
- no clearance of primary forests or ecologically valuable forest areas for plantations
- protection of endangered animal and plant species on the plantation
- protection of water, ground and air (that means, for example: no forest burning)
- compliancy of legal regulations, such as land usage laws and owner rights
- no child labour, but rather/instead education opportunities for those children living on plantations
- inclusion and support of small farmers
- inspections of the plantation, carried out by independent, authorized examiners
Our Top Sellers
- To the product
7.90 €1kg = 43,89